Meet Our Instructors
Brad Redding - bradreddinggolf.com
A native of Knoxville, Tennessee, Brad was introduced to the game by his father, Bill Redding, who was an NCAA All-American golfer at Purdue University. At an early age, Brad turned his curious nature to the game, particularly understanding the golf swing and teaching the game.” I didn’t know much about the game but in the lessons, I received as a youngster. I didn’t like what I was hearing or the results it was producing. I set out to find what made some instructors so effective and produced better results with their students.”
By learning from some of the best instructors in the world, Brad has developed a teaching philosophy that sets him apart from other teachers and brings a more dynamic and effective learning experience to all of his students.
As a Golf Magazine Top 100 Teacher and a PGA Master Professional in Instruction, Brad has a unique and extraordinary knowledge of the game and the golf swing. He communicates this knowledge effectively to all levels of golfers. He demonstrates an unfailing dedication to helping his students improve their abilities and the enjoyment of the game. Brads keen eye for detecting faults and his ability to prescribe clear solutions allows him to correct the cause of the problem.
His mission is to help his students become their own best teachers by achieving their short-term goals with an eye on producing long-term results. Brad works with his students to develop control of the ball. By giving cause and effect analogies, coupled with hands on examples, he and the student can create a relationship that will produce positive results.
As a six time Tennessee PGA Teacher of the Year, a Golf Channel Golf Academy Live and Your Game Night instructor, in addition to being a contributor to Golf Magazine, Sports Illustrated, Golf Digest, USA Today and PGA Magazine, Brad has worked with players of all abilities, from beginners to PGA Tour Players. His trademark Staying on Plane philosophy attracts golfers from across the United States and abroad.
• 20 years as a PGA Golf Professional.
• Golf Magazine Top 100 Teacher in America 2001-2013
• Golf Magazine Alumni Top 100 Teacher in American since 2014
• PGA Master Professional in Instruction since 1997
• National PGA Teaching & Coaching Committee 2015-2016
• Faculty Member and Mentor PGA Master Professional in Instruction Program.
• Faculty Member PGA PGM Program
• Carolina PGA Teacher of the Year 2007.
• Tennessee PGA Teacher of the Year 1992, 1993, 1994, 1996, 1998 and 1999.
• Top Teachers by Golf Digest since 2001
• US Kids Golf Top 50 Kids Teacher (Honorable Mention) 2011-2016
• GRAA Growth of the Game Top 50 Teacher since 2014, 2015
• Contributor to Golf Magazine, Golf Digest, Sports Illustrated and USA Today.
• Proponent Instructor Division Member.
• Carolina PGA Teaching & Coaching Committee (Founder 2015)
• President’s Council PGA Growth of the Game.
• Member of the PGA’s Speaker Bureau.
• V1 Internet Golf Academy Professional.
• Co-Chairman/ Philadelphia PGA Instruction Committee 2002-2005.
• Instructor for The Golf Channel’s “Golf Academy Live” and “Your Game Night.”
• Titleist Leadership Advisory Staff Member.
• Hosted Live Radio Show “Brad Redding on Golf.”
• Hosted Live Television Show “Better Golf with Brad Redding.”
• Golf Specialist DYI Network.
• Entertainer/Instructor for NorthCoast Golf Shows.
• Golf Commentator for Nike Tour Event.
• Instructor to PGA, LPGA, Web.com and Hooters Tour Players
Lessons can be scheduled online.